Myles O. Eady, DDS
Dr. Myles O. Eady was born in Arkansas and raised in Chicago. Dr. Eady is a graduate of St. Olaf College in Northfield, MN. He received his dental degree from the University of Minnesota and his certificate in periodontology from the University of Connecticut.
Dr. Eady cares about his patients and has an excellent chair-side manner. He is a highly skilled periodontist who practiced general dentistry for six years before becoming a periodontist. He has worked extensively in many facets of dentistry.
In addition to serving his patients, Dr. Eady has served his profession and community by being active in professional and civic organizations. Several are listed below:
- International Congress of Oral Implantology — Diplomate
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry — Fellow
- Pierre Fauchard Academy — Fellow
- Connecticut State Dental Association — Delegate
- Hartford Dental Society — Past President
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Bloomfield Economic Development Commission — Past Commissioner
- Greater Hartford Toastmasters Club — Past President
- Bloomfield Access Television — Past Board Member
Dr. Eady offers advanced periodontal diagnostic, non-surgical periodontal treatment, osseous surgery, guided tissue regeneration, ridge augmentation, crown lengthening procedure, cosmetic and regenerative surgery, periodontal medicine, gingival biopsy, and implant surgery. He has practiced periodontics and implantology for over 20 years.
Dr. Eady is married to an accomplished attorney.